Job Title: Wireless Site Development Project Coordinator
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: Initial 6-12 month contract
Need someone with previous experience as
a Project Coordinator supporting wireless site development projects which includes Site Acquisition, Construction & Engineering, etc...
Project Coordinator needed to support Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines.
- Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
- Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
- Working with Project Manager, assist in developing a comprehensive workflow process for project.
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned.
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
- Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
- Develops and publishes communications to project shareholders • Develops and review project status and reports.
- Special projects as assigned.