Quest Construction Services, LLC is a consulting, construction and integration firm that provides services in the telecommunications and wireless industries.
Quest invites you to consider a rewarding opportunity within our Denver, CO office as a Tower Technician I, working to accomplish company goals.
• Install, maintain, repair, remove or retrofit wireless systems (antennas, microwave dishes, feed-lines, ice shields, etc.)
• Ability to exert heavy physical effort and lift heavy objects up to 80 lbs.
• Maintain operational communications throughout a multi-state network using safe equipment and hand, power and specialty tools.
• Transport equipment to and from work locations including remote mountain tops.
• Design and fabricate tower hardware and accessories.
• Ability to physically and mentally to work at extreme heights.
• Ability to kneel, crouch, balance, climb and crawl.
• Recognize safety hazards and perform duties in a safe manor in compliance to company policy.
• Assist in testing of sites including trouble shooting.
• Follow instructions accurately and completely.
• Maintain professional working attitude with co-workers and customers.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
• Minimum of 1 years of industry experience.
• Valid Driver License with clean driving record required.
• Com Training Tower Rescue/Safe Rigging/RF Awareness/OSHA 10/CPR & First Aid required.
• Must be willing to travel up to 2-4 weeks at a time.
• Supply basic hand tools and appropriate clothing for diverse weather conditions.
This position is full-time with benefits after probationary period (Medical offered). Candidates must be able to complete and pass a background including a drug screen, DOT physical. Salary based on experience. Local applicants only please.
Resumes must be received for consideration. Please include contact information, references and preferred start date.
QCS is an equal opportunity employer. EOEAA/M/F/Vets/Disabilities. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.