Denver police are looking for a suspect in a shooting that left one person injured Saturday night.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting at 7:11 p.m. in the 1400 block of Little Raven Street, near Confluence Park, police interpreter Doug Schepman aforementioned.
Preliminary reports indicated a fight had occurred in the park and shots were discharged, Schepman aforementioned. An adult man was taken to a hospital by family or friends for treatment of a gunshot wound. His condition is unknown.
Detectives are still investigation the circumstances around the shooting and working to develop suspect information, Schepman aforementioned.
Alert: Officers are investigation a shooting near fifteenth St./ Little Raven St. Adult male victim was taken to the hospital; condition unknown. Investigation into the circumstances and suspect(s) is ongoing; no arrest(s) at this time. Please call @CrimeStoppersCO w/ any tips/info. pic.twitter.com/XZBWLmTIrY
— Denver Police Dept. (@DenverPolice) May 19, 2019
- 1 man dies in officer-involved shooting in Colorado Springs
- Letters: Spare bobcats from traps; Report biological gender of shooting suspect (5/17/19)
- Broncos holding STEM School Highlands Ranch graduation at training center
- Man in remission in Georgia in connection to shooting death of Aurora teen
- Cherokee Trail high school rugby football football player shot and killed last week during vape-related robbery, police say
Denver police ask that anyone who may have been in the area at the time of the fight or shooting that hasn’t expressed to police call the Denver Police Department at 720-913-2000 or tube Denver Crime Stoppers at 720-913-7867. Callers who provide tips to crime stoppers may remain anonymous.