LONGMONT — government say one person is dead after a fire at a mobile home in northern Colorado.
Longmont Fire Department spokesperson mollie Cropp tells The Times-Call that neighbors according the blaze Friday morning, and firefighters encountered heavy smoke and intense heat.
They were able to control the fire in about 20 proceedings, and the victim was pronounced dead at a near hospital. No one other was in the home at the time.
The victim’s name has not been discharged, and investigators have not aforesaid what caused the fire.
Information from: Daily Times-Call, http://timescall.com/
- Driver fleeing Larimer County deputy dies in I-25 wrong-way head-on crash
- Firefighters in Golden working brush fire find body of woman who had been shot
- Man pleads guilty to stabbing death of 28-year-old woman in Five Points in 2017
- Man shot dead in Denver’s Capitol Hill neighborhood Friday night known
- householder shot and killed man who entered Capitol Hill house, police say