(Required training, exact date(s) to be determined, the week of October 22nd and October 29th)
SHIFTS VARYING FROM 4 TO 13 HOURS
MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AVAILABLE IN DENVER METRO AREA
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
This is an excellent chance for anyone to get involved with this years' election by becoming an Election Registration Judge. We're looking for bright and friendly people to assist voters with the registration process for the election. The judges should have good computer skills and must be a registered Colorado voter in order to participate. There will be required training, exact date(s) to be determined, the week of October 22nd and October 29th. You will be assigned to work at a voting center in the City and County of Denver November 3rd, 5th and 6th (must be able to work all 3 days).
• Be able to use two different software systems for the election system
• Issuing touch screen tickets to voters
• Stationed at check-in tables helping voters
• Complete all ballot and registration requests as outlined in Registration Judge Manual
• Select proper ballot styles from ballot storage units
• Assist with opening and closing procedures
• Must be a registered Colorado voter (or willing to register before starting)
• Must complete I9 forms and be E-verified prior to training
• Must not have any fraud or election fraud charges or convictions
• Must have good computer skills
• Bilingual is a plus!
To Apply For This Opportunity
2) In the subject line of your email, state "Your name - Election Judge"