employment type: full-time
The Bookkeeper Office Manager position includes, but is not limited to, the annual budget, reporting, accounting, taxation, licenses, benefits,
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; performing administrative functions.
• Duties include A/P, A/R, payroll, bank statement reconciliation, payroll tax, sales tax and many other related bookkeeping and data-entry related activities.
• Performs and maintains vehicle/equipment related paperwork
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Prepares and maintains employee personnel and payroll files.
• Administers new-employee paperwork.
• Maintains business policies and procedures.
• Prepares employee's separation notices and related documentation.
• Contributes to team-effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Performs various human resources general duties (i.e. policy enforcement, employee relations issues, recruitment, benefits administration, etc.)
• Minimum 5 years general bookkeeping/accounting experience.
• Minimum of 2 years experience using QuickBooks.
• High School diploma or equivalent (some college or business school is preferred)
• Office administrative experience
• Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Internet.
• Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and pays meticulous attention to detail with the ability to compose professional correspondence.
• Discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information.
• Displays the ability to work quickly and effectively with multiple tasks from multiple sources.
• CRITICAL TRAITS:
Reliable (on-time, prepared, eager to learn and contribute)
Problem solver (ability to identify and respond to issues/questions)
Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
Accuracy of detail
Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of work
Effective oral and written communication.
Strong ability to multi-task
Sense of urgency
Work is performed indoors in an office setting. Primary work is done at a desk in an office. This position involves extensive computer and telephone usage. Team environment is critical.
Compensation: Salary/Commensurate with experience PLEASE SUBMIT SALARY HISTORY employment type: full-time POSITION OVERVIEW: The Bookkeeper Office Manager