Delivering the premium value in coal, we are WESTMORELAND COAL COMPANY. We offer state of-the-art mining techniques and uncompromising safety to our employees. We are award-winning environmental stewards of the landwe mine. Westmoreland Coal is diversified, ethical and committed to our employees, customers, shareholders, and partners. We are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Supervisor to join our growing company.
- Designs, develops, implements, and monitors all organization employee compensation and benefits policies, practices,and programs.
- Administers corporate salary and incentive plans, including short- and long-term incentives plans.
- Updates and manages all equity plans as well as coordinating the tracking of equity with employees, vendors and agencies.Administers and manages insurance plans for both U.S. and Canada to include life, disability, medical, dental, and vision.
- Manages all global retirement plans, including pensions, 401(k), and RRSP.
- Makes recommendations to maintain or correct competitive market position and complies with all applicable regulations with regard to wage, benefits, and hour laws.
- Works with executive compensation vendors on executive compensation and benefits.
- Supports the Compensation and Benefits Committee as needed.
Delivering the premium value in coal, we are WESTMORELAND COAL COMPANY. We offer state of-the-art mining techniques and uncompromising safety to our