TriHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical and TriHealth*
At TriHealthRehabilitation Hospital our services have been designed for patients who need a longer
rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Dietitian to join our team.
At TriHealthRehabilitation Hospital, our employees are the foundation on which the success of our rehabilitation services continues to grow. Each member of our medical, clinical administrative and support teams bring a level of experience, expertise and commitment to patient care that is unmatched in our industry.
You're Invited to our Open House!!!
TriHealth Rehabilitation Hospital is hosting an Open House March 22nd and 23rd!
March 22, 2016 – 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
March 23, 2016 – 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Location: Marriott Courtyard-Cincinnati
3813 Edwards Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45209
Select Medical is hosting an Open House for our *Brand New* state of the art, acute inpatient Rehab Hospital, TriHealth Rehabilitation Hospital. Come learn more about our facility and share in our excitement! Meet with our CEO and staff. Please bring along your resume. You will have an opportunity to interview on-site with key members of our Leadership Team for immediate consideration. We will be hiring directly from this event!
We are seeking full-time and PRN:
- Registered Nurses & Nurse Supervisors
- Rehab Assistants – Certified Nursing Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Clinical Liaisons (RN Required)
- Pharmacists & Pharmacy Techs
- Dietitians & Dietary Aides
- Building Maintenance Mechanics
Provides quality nutritional care to patients, including the assessment of nutritional needs, the development of medical nutrition therapies, and implements these plans with the multi-interdisciplinary team. Participates in multi-interdisciplinary rounds. Provides nutrition education to patients and families. Acting Food Service supervisor as needed/ required by the department. Implements established departmental and Institute policies and procedures. Follows standard practices and complies with regulatory requirements.
Standards of Performance
- Based on the Competency Program established for direct care providers, possesses the skills and competencies necessary to communicate, assess, evaluate, set goals, and educate in accordance with age specific criteria and issues of adolescence, adult and geriatric patients within the context of the job responsibilities and functions.
- Performs all duties and demonstrates behaviors and attitudes consistent with the Mission Statement and Core Values of the organization
- Consistently demonstrates commitment to customer service excellence in all interactions with patients, family members, visitors and other staff that are consistent with the Customer Service performance standards.
- Continually participates in building and maintaining positive working relationships through effective communication, performance improvement and teamwork efforts. Demonstrates the ability to clearly and effectively communicate (to include reading, writing, and speaking) to all patients, family members, visitors and other staff members with the expectation that each employee, within the context of their specific job duties, can read, interpret, understand, and communicate clearly and effectively in order to ensure proper understanding, all written/verbal communication are followed and information is shared appropriately.
- Demonstrates, maintains and upholds expectations set forth in the organizational Code of Conduct.
- Actively participates in the safety programs of the organization by identifying potential risks and promoting patient safety as well as environmental safety
- Accomplishes individual and team goals and objectives established by supervisor based on prior performance evaluation.
TriHealth Rehabilitation Hospital *A joint venture with Select Medical and TriHealth* Cincinnati, Ohio Dietitian At TriHealthRehabilitation Hospital