Candidate must be organized, familiar with medical terminology, and help guide patients through administrative medical protocols. Medical assistant duties include but
- Maintain Physician appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and tasks including patient appointments and issues.
- Conserve Physician's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence including administrative and medical documents, drafting letters, collecting and analyzing information including administrative and medical documents, initiating telecommunications, following up on results of tasks or agenda items.
- Prompt completion of assigned work and communication with Physician and Clinic Office Manager on status of task completion.
- Work closely with Physician Assistant to ensure smooth running clinic and surgery days
- Removing sutures/staples in post operative patients.
- Assisting/prepping for in-office injections
- Preparing surgery packets, authorizing surgery, and coordinating with hospitals and surgery facilities to schedule procedures
- Other duties as assigned
We are seeking a detailed-oriented individual who can multitask and create a professional yet personable repertoire with patients, co-workers, and staff from outside facilities. Must be able to work independently. Administrative writing skills, reporting skills, scheduling, Microsoft Office skills, database entry skills, organization, time management, presentation skills, and excellent verbal communication skills are required. Familiarity with medical health insurance and prior authorizations a plus. We are willing to train the right individual.
Immediate opening for a full time experienced Certified Medical Assistant. Candidate must be organized, familiar with medical terminology, and help