- Supervise shift operations and assistant managers.
- Strictly follow company cash handling procedures.
- Manage restaurant marketing and promotions.
- Manage overall restaurant budget.
- Promptly and professionally handle guest comments.
- Communicate all employee issues/complaints
- to management team through Red Book or one-on -one.
- On going employee development using One Minute Management and One-On-Ones.
- Performance Reviews based on SLII Model on an ongoing basis.
- Follow and understand company procedures at all times including crisis situations.
- Minimum of 3 years working in restaurant environment.
- Minimum of 1 year General Manager experience preferred.
Reply to this posting for immediate consideration.
Three decades strong, Old Chicago has built its foundation on genuine hospitality, a diverse
menu highlighting delicious made-from-scratch pizzas and the best line up of cold craft beers in town.
We credit our tenure and successful growth to the quality and character embodied in every single
teammate. We're a family of 10,000 strong; we believe that it's our commitment to our people that fosters
a workplace culture of personal growth, empowerment, teamwork and giving back to our communities.
Trends come and go but quality endures. And that quality - in our hospitality, in our food,
and in our craft beer - is what Old Chicago is all about.
We promise to provide an inspired work environment with exciting potential for career
advancement. All this is backed up by a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Thank you for your time and interest in Old Chicago.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Supervise shift operations and assistant managers. Strictly follow company cash handling procedures. Manage restaurant marketing and promotions.