This is a rare opportunity to get in with a different kind of company and join an elite team.
Professionals only! Only smart, hard-working, presentable, friendly, accountable applicants will be considered.
Candidates must be experienced, detail-oriented, and pass a rigorous sales aptitude test. We are only looking for the best.
If you are that one in a million who can listen to the customer, understand their needs, help create a perfect fit, and communicate all the way through the process, then we're looking for you.
Precision Homes is Denver's premiere one-stop shop for all-inclusive home management resources for cabinets, counter tops, renovation, and roofing. We attribute the majority of our business success to the people behind what we do—our employees. We hand pick the best people, who strive to understand our clients' overall visions, and who focus on turning those visions into reality.
Job description: Roofing Sales Consultant:
Candidates for this position are self-motivated team players, ambitious, and have an exceptional work ethic. This well-spoken candidate strives for excellence, has great networking skills, is well-groomed, and has computer skills. Solid customer service and sales experience, in addition to strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills are a must. Roofing sales experience is required.
Typical duties of the Roofing Sales Consultant:
• Utilizes sales reports and other data to recognize sales opportunities with prospective customers;
• We focus on making relationships with insurance agents, realtors, and real-estate investors.
• Makes cold calls to prospective customers;
• Cultivates and manages customer relationships;
• Provides solutions for customers should a service concern arise;
• Educates customers on various product lines and services;
• Follows projects from start to completion;
• Works as an integral member of the Roofing Team to reach the sales goals of the Roofing Division;
• Follows up on leads, scopes roofs and other exteriors of a customer's home;
• Meets with insurance company representatives;
• Attends start of projects, final inspections, and collects proceeds;
• Some leads will be provided in addition to making your own contacts, (we are not a door-knocking company.)
• Roofing sales is the highest paid position for the hardest working person!
Candidates must have a clean appearance, possess a clean driving record, and pass a background check.
Salary: 100% Commission—earning potential is $100,000+ annually.
Company provides: Cell phone, car allowance, training, and quality leads
Benefits include: Medical, dental, and vision insurance available after 90 days, and SIMPLE IRA.